Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New FREEBIE to Celebrate almost 60 "Likes" on Facebook!

I'm excited to say that I have almost 60 likes on my Facebook page! It's a huge accomplishment for me :) For every 10 "Likes" I get, I'll be posting a FREEBIE. Same goes for followers on my Blog and Twitter. So head on over and click "Like" or "Follow" to my pages and you'll see more FREEBIES!
This one is a Cluster Frame for my new kit Joy which will be released soon. It's full size 300dpi, personal use only. Thank you. Happy Scrapping! ~Missy

Click on photo to download
*Drop shadows for preview purposes only.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete