Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sprinkles Day 30

Well I made it through A whole month of daily downloads! I am very proud of myself! For those of you that missed the majority or all of the downloads, not to worry, everything will be available soon in my store :) If you've been collecting and you've missed a day or two and would like to purchase those instead of purchasing the entire kit, please contact me at missy@scrapsbymissy.com with Sprinkles in the title before May 2nd.
I hope you've enjoyed this 1 year birthday celebration. Please help support my designs at My Store so I can continue to bring you FREEBIES and fabulous designs in the years to come!


Here ya go! Day 30 of your Sprinkles download. Available only until midnight tonight EST so make sure you get it!

 *Click on photo to download* (sorry, expired)

19 comments:

  1. I love that bubble paper! Thank you! I only missed a couple days so I will probably be emailing you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the birthday kit, it looks great!
    Nancy Vigil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this kit, it's really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the last part of this amazing birthday kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv`d everything about this kit THANK YOU ;~}
    from crystalnva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the Birthday kit....I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!!! Cant believe all the work you put into this, and can't believe I actually stayed on the ball and got all pieces! ;)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! SO CUTE! and kind of you to share!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this cute birthday kit, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for a wonderful freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for a great kit. I thought I had missed one day but come to find out, I only misfiled it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for a cute kit! It was very nice of you to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great birthday kit. So bright and colorful with so many elements! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the last part of this great kit! Your time and talent is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for this adorable kit!!!
    Had fun picking up the pieces each day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this lovely kit. I enjoyed every day :)
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for the time and creativity that when into this fun kit. I think I only missed one day (checked too late that evening)so I will be emailing you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you so much!! so much cuteness :)

    ReplyDelete