Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Releases!

Hello Everyone! So sorry I'm late posting these New Releases. Had knee surgery yesterday and I've been in and out of sleep since then. For that reason there will not be a newsletter with this new release. It will resume with the next releases :) Thought I would post these while I was awake! I have some fabulous New Releases for you this week. Cocoa Weather and coordinating pieces are available for 30% off through 1/10/13. My CT did a great job with this kit so please take some time to check out their LO's. I hope you love this kit as much as I did making it. It's perfect for all those cold winter photos or for those warm winter nights by the fire. If you head over to my CT Robyn's blog she has an add-on FREEBIE for this kit. Also, if you're a subscriber to the Stuff to Scrap Newsletter you received a fabulous Quick Page made by my CT Dani. And if you check out my new FREEBIE on Facebook you'll find an awesome Stacked Paper to coordinate with this kit as well.

New Releases









CT Inspiration
by Dani
 by Robyn


by Robin

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Missy, awesome kit! I have been to Robyn's blog, but don't see any freebie to match your kit. I'll check later! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just wanted to say hope your knee feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete