Friday, January 25, 2013

New Releases & Lots of FREEBIES!!!!!

Hello Everyone. I know I've been MIA the past few weeks, but as some of you who follow my blog and Facebook know, I had knee surgery. I tore my meniscus pretty bad. I'm doing a little better now and totally appreciate all the well wishes from you fabulous people!

Now on to the goodies. I have some fabulous New Releases this week, plus a couple from the past couple weeks I haven't sent out anything for so I included them. My CT's made some fabulous extras for you to go with these New Releases. You won't believe all the FREEBIES they made for y'all. Make sure you leave some love okay :)
 
Endless Love, Endless Love Add-On (Huge), Endless Love Argyle Papers, Endless Love Alpha, Endless Love Cardstock & Endless Love Clusters are now available in my store. This has become another favorite for us here at SBM. The colors are so versatile, they're not just for Valentine's Day or love pages, though they work great for those pages as well! My daughter Abby was born on Valentine's Day so it's a special day in the Carrabello home. She helped me a lot with this kit. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did making it. Check out the Endless Love Bundle to grab both Endless Love and the Add-On for one low price. All New Releases are 30% off until January 31!
Happy Scrapping!
~Missy








Now for the AWESOME FREEBIES my CT ladies and I have come up with just for you!

Head over to Jenn's blog for this FREEBIE

 Head over to Dani's blog for this FREEBIE

Head over to Robin's blog for this FREEBIE

Head over to  the Scraps by Missy Facebook page and click "LIKE" to get this FREEBIE by Jenn!

If you haven't subscribed to my Newsletter you're REALLY missing out! Those who are signed up received these FREEBIES tonight.


 Don't worry though, you won't miss out entirely! If you sign up now, you can get the Cluster Frame pictured above. Click on the photo above or sign up on the right of my blog to get it!

Finally, here's your Exclusive FREEBIE for visiting my blog. An awesome Quick Page made by my CT Robin.

1 comment: