Thursday, November 15, 2012

SNP Blog Train

Time for another fabulous blog train. I love this time of year. Lovely palettes and great blog trains everywhere. This one was An Elegant Christmas. I thought the palette would be challenging but it I absolutely loved it once I got started. I hope you enjoy the mini I made for you. As always this FREEBIE is full size and personal use only. Please remember that designers are on different time zones and may not post at the same time. If you don't see someone's post, come back later. Also try to leave some love for these talented ladies who take time out of their busy schedules to make these FREEBIES for you. Have a nice trip:) Happy Scrapping!
~Missy


Arts & Ains Designs  
Shuckclod's Stuff 
GraceBlossoms4U  
Honeybee's Creative Hive 
Karen Diamond Designs  
Tricia's Treasures 
True North Scraps  
Keystone Scraps 
Stampgram's Studio  
DoubleTrouble Scraps  
Busy Crafting Mommy Designs  
Addicted to Digi-Scrap  
Scraps by Missy <--------------------You are here.
Adriana's Cafe  
Mommy Made This 
Wendy Tunison Designs

Here's some inspiration from my CT ladies

 Here's Robyn's family Christmas card
  
Here's your FREEBIE!
 
Download part 1 here
Download part 2 here

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit as always!! I love your stuff, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colours this month...thanks so much for your part XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL what`a fun ride THANK YOU ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snowflake! Great kit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this lovely kit:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. The elements are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your part of the blog train and want to thank you for it. However I can't get it to download. I have tried two different browsers and it will not download. It stops at around 40%. Is anyone else having this problem? I really want this kit. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your part of the train...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this cute kit with us. :) I really like the "Seasons Greetings" sticker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete