Friday, August 31, 2012

My New Store Announcement! STS Take a Break Facebook Hop!

YAY! It's that time. A little earlier than I expected, but all to bring you a fabulous FREEBIE Facebook hop. My new store opening on September 15th will be at Stuff to Scrap!!! I am really excited and look forward to working with all the fabulous ladies there. We've put together our first ever Take a Break Facebook Hop! Here's a little preview and link to my Facebook page. Doesn't matter where you start, it will loop you all the way around. Hope you guys enjoy the FREEBIES. Remember to leave some love for your designers, a lot of work goes into putting these together for you guys. The hop doesn't officially start until Noon, so if you don't see someone's kit up, go back in a little while and it should be up :) I will have the winner of the Guess My Store Contest posted soon! Happy Scrapping! ~Missy

Here's my portion of the Facebook Hop!



*Click on image to go to Facebook*

1 comment:

  1. Aaahhhhh, so stinking cute I can hardly stand it!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete